||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Galvanized,U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
China Supplier Soft Tie Wire Black Annealed Iron Wire
Material:Low carbon steel
sample: free sample
black soft wire for construction /black soft construction wire
Material:Low carbon steel Q195
Features of the black annealed wrapping wire soft tenacity, strong tensile strength, corrosion resistance, folding resistance is strong, colour and lustre is uniform
Production Process: the Q195 wire rod drawing model into the black iron wire, through 1000° high temperature firing, black iron wire after annealing treatment, soft wire, can increase the wire tensile degrees.
Tensile strength: 350mpa-380mpa
Specification: # 14 # - 36, also can be customized according to customer's requirements.
Packing: 25 kg per roll, usually inside plastic outside white woven bag or burlap.
Usage : can be used to weave silk screen or cut into wire cutting, used in construction, industrial arts, etc.Soft wire after annealing, increased flexibility, building tie wire.Binding reinforcement effect is better.
Packing and shipping details :
- Q:How do I wire an old plug?
- It would be better for you to post a picture of your wires and where they are going to on the machine so that we can tell you what is what. Otherwise it would be difficult to say just by telling us one is red and one is yellow. No offense intended, there's just not enough information with just knowing the wire colors. ------------------------ WARNING! Red is NEVER used to indicate a earth connection as XOXO suggests! Damage to your machine or harm to you could result if you attempted to connect red to earth. ------------------------ OK, I see your picture (thanks): Yellow is most likely the common wire. It connects to your white wire. The red wire connects to the Hot (black) wire. If you have a switch in the system, the red wire would connect to your switch or foot (gas peddle). And of course the other side of your switch would be connected to your black wire of the power cord.
- Q:wind generator wiring?
- You need some ring contacts and brushes that will be touching those rings that will be spinning while the generator does to complete a circuit without twisting wires. Make sure you get the right size rings and wire for the amount of current
- Q:Wiring a bathroom fan help?
- The wiring for the original installation had the white wire for a common neutral, and one of the red or black wires for the fan and the other for the light. If your new fixture does not have both a fan and a light, simply use either the red or black, and put a wirenut on the unused wire; you will then have one wall switch that does nothing. If it DOES have both, then one non-white wire goes to the fan, the other to the light, and the white wire goes to both.
- Q:1995 blazer speaker wiring?
- 16 okorder.com/
- Q:What are the types of Barbed wires?
- Barbed wire is a sharp, twisted form of wire which is used mainly for protection and containment. Barbed wire is twisted at various stages to create sharp points which can create an instant injury if scaled. There are several different types of barbed wire. Classic Classic barbed wire is also the cheapest available. It is made of either steel or aluminum. The wire is twisted at sequential stages to create sharp points. Classic barbed wire will be used to keep animals in a specific area or to keep people away from a protected area. Razor Wire Razor barbed wire is used to line the walls of prisons and containment facilities. This wire is made by cutting large strips of aluminum with a sharp triangular blade on each side of the wire strip. These blades are extremely sharp. They are intended to cause much greater injury than a piece of classic barbed wire. Razor wire is often used to protect business premises from intruders. Spiral Spiral barbed wire is formed with a sharp blade running parallel to a piece of normal steel. This is then twisted into a spiral shape to create a long and continuous sharp edge to the wire. Spiral wire is often used for army exercises and for other containment or protection purposes. I hope this quite help u... thank u. :-)
- Q:Connecting trailer wiring?
- White = ground Brown = running lights Green = right turn Yellow = left turn The brown wire is common to each light.White to trailer frame.The right and left will go to the other wire at each light.Make sure the green and yellow or connected to the wire that makes the brightest light.
- Q:How do birds hang on wires without getting electrocuted?
- Dear Gluebeh, That would be a problem only if they touched two wires simultaneously. I have heard of that happening to unfortunate squirrels.
- Q:Yamaha Virago 700 wiring diagram?
- A trip to the local Yamaha shop (send your GF if shes good looking) they may be willing to print you a copy from their manual. On the other hand you just buy yourself a manual, you could always use it to sweeten the deal when you eventually go to sell it.
- Q:Wired / Wireless?
- wired - more secure - uses cat 5 wireless - in some cases better (no wires) - must secure your connection use search for more / wikipedia
- Q:Power control wire?
- can you connect more than one device to the center unit power control wire?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range